Birthed in Orlando
Florida, But Now
Atlanta is Home
Red Door Catering & Events, formally known as Wishful Concepts Catering, has spent the last 17 years sharing its love for food and family throughout Central Florida. Though we experienced huge success and recognition, we've now relocated, renamed, and re-launched as of January 2020, to serve the Greater Atlanta area.
Co-founded by a husband and wife team (Samone & Matthew), our company will continue to deliver on the same values and principles that established its success in Orlando. Red Door Catering & Events has won "Best of Weddings" from TheKnot 7 consecutive times since 2013 and has been recognized by local press, news, and industry organizations. Chef Samone was also a finalist on two hit food competition shows - Food Network Star and Cooks Vs. Cons
Our Company Culture
Our continued success has been rooted in a simple understanding: "we realize that people who join our team and stay committed, love taking care of families, production crews, and couples". That's the only motivation that keeps us working hard and sometimes late. Anyone we've come across who isn't rooted in this motto, join and quickly leave our team.
We will never force others to pray or believe in our faith. We are a Christ-centered company that promotes an atmosphere of positive energy and intentions, before touching the food our clients have to eat. We celebrate our wins together, we break bread together, we lift each other up and our growth is supported by the ideas contributed by team members.
When something is done wrong we don't blame but work quickly to rectify the situation to support our clients. Finally, we take breaks. We don't believe in working without rest. Without taking care of ourselves, we won't be able to support our clients and more importantly, we can't support the team.
- FOOD IS LOVE: food should always make you feel loved, appreciated, and welcomed
- FOOD CREATES MEMORIES: food should bring back memories of where you were and the company you were with
- FOOD IS UNITY: we believe that food should be used to unify humanity no matter race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
- FOOD IS ABOUT DIVERSITY: we’ve cooked food that represents the diversity of the human race across the globe
- FOOD IS SOULFUL: we believe every culture has a “soulfood” that establishes identity to it’s people and it’s history
What Customers Are Saying
All client testimonials are real and are either taken from Facebook or
our public profile on TheKnot.